Palais Amani: Step into a world where time is enjoyed not spent:
Located within the walls of Fez’s ancient Medina, Palais Amani is a traditional palace that has been lovingly restored into a boutique hotel.
Walk through the doors, and be transported to another dimension, the sound of the soothing central fountain and the chatter of birds in the garden, transports you to a paradise unmatched for a break from the bustle of the medina.
A Riad in the true sense of the word, with citrus trees and aromatic flowerbeds, Palais Amani is spacious enough to respect your privacy whilst being sufficiently intimate to give you the personal attention you deserve.
- Fifteen sumptuous suites and rooms
- Refined dining
- Fully licensed roof top bar
- Traditional Hammam and massage
- Cooking, Henna and Calligraphy workshops
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
What to do during your stay:
- Book one of our recommended official guides for a fascinating visit of the ancient city.
- Allow yourself to be pampered at Les Bains Amani – the hotel spa- with its renowned traditional hammam and massage rooms.
- Make sure you don’t miss out on a delicious lunch or dinner at the in house restaurant and discover the variety of Moroccan cuisine. Book prior to arrival and please let us know of any dietary restrictions or allergies.
- Discover the art of Fassi cuisine with a personalised hands-on cooking workshop.
And further afield:
- Venture out beyond the city to discover Volubilis or the middle atlas with an excursion organised by our competent concierge staff.
- Spend a day in the country at Dar el Mandar, country gite and pool for an unforgettable discovery of the countryside.
- Mr and Mrs Smith Hotel collection
- Andrew Harper Travel
- Abercrombie and Kent
- Recommended by Condé Nast traveller and American Express
12, Derb El Miter, Oued Zhoune, Hay Blida, Fès
+ 212 5 35 63 32 09
+ 212 5 35 63 32 29